Toddler Time (Virtual)
This package is ideal for families who have tried different strategies with their toddler (2.5 years+) or child (up to age eight) or who are not sure what to try and need guidance and professional support. This package will have your little one sleeping the night and for naps, in their own beds, staying in their beds and on the best schedule for their developing (and busy!) bodies. Your consultant will get to know your family via Skype, FaceTime or Phone, and then create a customized sleep plan that will work best for your child and your lifestyle. There is no shortage of support and education to give you the confidence and tools you need to conquer challenging sleep habits.
- Review of sleep plan and implementation coaching (1.5 hours)
- Room assessment through pictures or video
- Telephone follow-up support (3 x 15 min phone calls in 1st week)
- Email support (1 email per day for 14 days of program)
- WeeSleep™ Tips Handbook- This covers everything you need for down the road so your investment doesn’t go sideways in case you do not know how to handle something. It covers; traveling, maintaining social time and naps, daylight savings, nap transitions- everything you need for things that will come up down the road.